SHIPPING & HANDLING
*SHIPPING All ORDERS OVER $75 RECIEVE FREE USPS Priority Mail NATIONAL Orders Only.
-Free Shipping Qualifies for Priority Mail ONLY. -No code necessary, Free shipping option will appear at checkout.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THERE ARE NO SHIPMENTS DURING WEEKENDS OR POST OFFICE HOLIDAYS; ANY ORDERS PLACED WITH EXPEDITED SHIPPING DURING THESE DAYS WILL BE MAILED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
ANY ORDERS PLACED AFTER 4pm- Will be shipped out the NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
(We Apologize for any inconvenience)
How Long Does Shipment Take? :
All orders IN STOCK leave our facility within 1-4 business days. Please note, HANDLING time is separate from the SHIPPING time.
This time frame might be longer depending on the amount of orders received. (Which usually when we have a BIG SALE our shipment delays due to the high volume of orders) Once its been shipped out, You will receive a tracking number via E-mail automatically. Items that Are in BACK ORDER may take up to 3 weeks to ship out. If you need your items by a certain date, and want to confirm if product is in stock please contact our offices notifying us on your due date.
1. USPS First class mail (3-6 business days) (up to 16 oz; we will contact you for payment arrangements if your order exceeds the weight)
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days not guaranteed)
3. USPS Express mail (Guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases)
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT DELIVERY ON A SPECIFIC DAY IS NOT GUARANTEED
International and Canadian Orders: 1. USPS First class mail (14-30 business days)
1. DHL Priority mail (4-10 business days)
2. DHL Express Mail (3-5 business days)
3. DHL Express is available for faster delivery for international orders, in most cases, it is less expensive than USPS.
* If your country requires Customs duty & Taxes The Buyer is responsible to pay these fees. All countries has different fees please be aware.
*All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with processing times.
**Once a package has left our facilities any possible delays in the delivery of your package are responsibility of USPS.